Dog Training – Stand Back 10 Feet T-shirt
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Baby-knit jersey
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Cover stitched and hemmed sleeves
Don’t know what color to choose?
- Choose White if you are working on warm or hot days or at night.
- Choose Black if you are working on cooler days. Black is associated with authority.
- Choose Red or Yellow to increase your chance of being seen by others. Red and Yellow are colours associated with caution and danger.
- Not currently not offered in heather-grey as seen here, but if you would like one, drop us a note, it is simple to set up.
*What is the difference between ring-spun cotton and standard cotton?
Ring-spun cotton is made by continuously twisting and thinning the cotton strands, which makes a very fine rope of cotton fibers. This means that ring-spun cotton results in a stronger weave and a significantly softer feel.
What is combed cotton?
Combed cotton is a process where shirt fibers are removed in order to be used for a higher quality fabric with a high thread count.
|SIZE||LENGTH (INCHES)||WIDTH (INCHES)||CHEST SIZE (INCHES)|
Please note: We currently only have our sizes of the XL listed. For each additional size over XL it is a $1.50. If you would like to order one of these shirts please let us know! We would love to accommodate you!
Washing all your printed T-shirts inside out and in cold water, then hanging them to dry will keep your print looking its best!