The more dog aggression occurs, the worse it gets. The worse it gets, the harder it is to change. So if your dog is growling, lunging, snarling or biting, you know you need to act now. The Dog Aggression System Every Dog Owner Needs research driven e-book is focused on helping dog owners discover what really works based on science. You will learn how to prevent aggression short-term and improve your dog’s aggressive behavior long-term without hurting, scaring or upsetting your dog.
Downloadable zipped pdf (Also available on Paperback)
The Dog Aggression System Every Dog Owner Needs e-book is divided into three separate parts
- Part 1 is designed to get you started right away. It provides you with tools on how to develop an emergency response plan, a management plan and a treatment plan specifically designed towards changing your dog’s behaviour and improving any aggression your dog might be showing.
- Part 2 goes into further detail from genetics to how dogs learn, in order to provide you with a deeper understanding of dog aggression and the treatment of it.
- Part 3 includes a collection of myth busters, trouble-shooting tips, tools and resources that can help you make treating your dog’s aggression a success.
Those who purchase the ebook from the website, will get access to additional materials for free including:
- Core Behaviors Training Guide (30 pgs). Teaches the core behaviours that are used during your management and treatment plan with the clicker training method.
- Templates to use to record your history and track your progress
- A collection of links to trustworthy resources including how-to documents and videos
*** If you are an iPad user: you can use either option to unzip your file:
- Download your file to a computer to unzip the file using any decompression program and then transfer them to your iPad (using iTunes or Dropbox app) OR:
- Use a decompression app on your iPad to unzip the file.
This ebook is meant to be read on devices and is protected with digital right management to safeguard from copyright infringement and protect consumers from viruses. This means that you cannot print this ebook. If you want a print version of the book, please purchase the print version.
Please check your spam or junk folders if you do not receive the file immediately once your payment has processed.
About the Author
Jackie Ferrier is both a researcher and has owned aggressive dogs. She has spent more than a decade researching dog aggression. 10 years ago Jackie founded K9aggression.com and it’s online support group for dog owners struggling with dog aggression. Since then over a thousand dog owners have joined. She has been an affiliate member with the Animal Behavior Society and a supporting member the IAABC (International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants) and continues to stay up to date on research.
PDF instant download (Now also available on Paperback)
The print version of The Dog Aggression System Every Dog Owner Needs Paperback Book can be purchased on Amazon. It includes the exact same content as the e-book.
The E-book version of the Dog Aggression System Every Dog Owner Needs book can ordered on site and instantly downloaded once payment is processed.