The more dog aggression occurs, the worse it gets, and the worse it gets, the harder it is to change. So if your dog is growling, lunging, snarling or biting, you know you need to act now. The Dog Aggression System Every Dog Owner Needs research driven e-book is focused on helping dog owners discover what really works based on science. Bring peace back into your life. You will learn how to prevent aggression short-term and improve your dog’s aggressive behavior long-term without hurting, scaring or upsetting your dog.
Downloadable zipped pdf
The Dog Aggression System Every Dog Owner Needs e-book is divided into three separate parts
- Part 1 is designed to get you started right away. It provides you with tools on how to develop an emergency response plan, a management plan and a treatment plan specifically designed towards improving any aggression your dog might be showing.
- Part 2 goes into further detail from genetics to how dogs learn, in order to provide you with a deeper understanding of dog aggression and the treatment of it.
- Part 3 includes a collection of myth busters, trouble-shooting tips, tools and resources that can help you make treating your dog’s aggression a success.
Those who purchase the ebook from the website, will get access to additional materials for free including:
- Core Behaviors Training Guide (30 pgs). Teaches the core behaviours that are used during your management and treatment plan with the clicker training method.
- Templates to use to record your history and track your progress
- A collection of links to trustworthy resources including how-to documents and videos
About the Author
Jackie Ferrier is both a researcher and has owned aggressive dogs. She has spent more than a decade researching dog aggression. 10 years ago Jackie founded K9aggression.com and it’s online support group for dog owners struggling with dog aggression. Since then over a thousand dog owners have joined. She is an affiliate member with the Animal Behavior Society and a supporting member the IAABC (International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants) and continues to stay up to date on research.
PDF instant download